Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Adventures of reading.



Reading makes a full man and I tends to agree with this wholeheartedly. I am a voracious reader by nature. I put my whole soul into it. I read and becomes a a part of what I am reading. The characters are alive in my mind.I feel what they feel and becomes a part of their decision making process, as they fight to endure the odds that they face or the challenges hurled at them by their opponents.I am a friend as I empathize with their situation, or I can be one of their greatest critic, as I demand to know why they did what was done at the moment, couldn't it be done differently? Yes reading takes me to places of long ago as I explore the avenue of paranormal romance and thriller, and it enables me to see the hurt of a broken heart or the spirit of love as one forgives and heals.I have a blissful time as I cherish classics such as Little Men ,Little Women, Tom Sawyer just to name a few. The works of Charles Dickens is completely adorable and timeless.Yet I take time out to enjoy the characters created by New York Bestseller Felicity Heaton as she creates excitement and adventures in her tales of demons and faes in her Eternal mates series.With reading I can be anything or anyone. I can be young when I want to be as well as a dear old lady the next minute. To top it all reading the Bible is the best book of all for me. It brings comfort and peace and there is always a verse that lingers on after I'm finished, To all those prince and princesses that love a good story,and to those who find solace in the pages of a book cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment